Paramount Comedy Funniest Student 2008

Ric Wharton has won the Paramount Comedy Funniest Student 2008. The final took place at London's Comedy Store on 10 March and you can see a clip of his winning performance on this blog.



Tuesday 15 January 2008

Student Comedy Competition

Hannah George posted this comment on our Facebook group over the weekend. I'm checking out the details and will get back with some more info asap.

Hello one and all,

Just thought I'd start a little thread to suggest entering this years Paramount Comedy Student Comedian of the Year Comp. I won it last year and it was fooking wonderful. I would seriously advise anyone to enter (so long as you're a student and have about five minutes of material!), pop over to the paramount comedy website to find out more; www.paramountcomedy.com. I entered on a whim last year and it gave me such a fantastic boost! Getting to play at the comedy store on my 10th gig was bloody marvelous....People bought me drinks all night....I think I gave myself alcohol poisoning...I got home...laughed for a bit...then promptly passed out. It was a very romantic evening.

Enter it. xx

No comments: